Friday, April 18, 2008

FINISHED!

I am finally finished with my dreadful English class, and my English generals! These past two days have been completley dedicated to an 8 page papers, a revision of a 5 page paper and a portfolio letter of 3 pages. Do the math and thats 16 pages. What a relief though. Today wasnt the best. I got up 6 am for work (after only 3 hrs of sleep), still took responsiblity though. I worked till 1:30 skipping a free lunch at work. Sped the whole way home (from Draper), I even took the carpool lane...alone. Turned in my portfolio. Sped to W-things house trying to make it by the planned time, 2:30 for our ropeswing trip. I was running a few minutes late but still managed and then of course a car accident a mile and a half before the exit. I finally get off the freeway and i get the call that the trip was off. Bummer? I'd say so...

The good news is the Lakers are number one in the west and to top it off they clinched the conference title! They will be playing that dirty Denver team, with hoodlums Carmelo Anthony and A.I. No competition there...

Kobe Bryant is top candidate for MVP according to ESPN. Oh how i love this man...

No comments: