Friday, April 11, 2008

Let it shine







This past week was a good one. Nate and Clayton Gunn just came home from spain. Lucky for me i got to go to the farewell back home but i got to see more of them this week up in the wasatch. Not bad. We did a little bit of everything, everything from getting our shred on to girls to dinners to movies to ice cream and of course to 80s dancing (typical). I won my back my old room as well (now greg smarts) but soon to be mine again. Im sick of this cold weather. Now that im working outside i think i have got my fair share. This morning the Golf course was covered in snow and members were still playing.crazy.
Im excited for summer to come. My parents are doing some house shopping down south with hopes to bring the rest of the family down there as well. If thats the case i might be going home for a couple few months. But it probably wont be for a while. Most likely after i leave out on the mission field again. Change is good.Until next time...

No comments: