Monday, October 12, 2009

Happ Birthday BIFF!

I never made my birthday wishes for my sisters big 23rd public, which tiff was quick to remind me of in one of her comments down below ;) But i love you tiffany! thanks for being the best " big/little" sister ever and bringing the happiness you bring to all of our lives.

T- the bestest sissy ever/ treehugger of the family ( sorry i had to throw that in) :)
I- itty bitty
F- full of love
F- fun to be around
A- always looking out for others
N-nicest!
Y- yoga biotch

2 comments:

kirk n stacy said...

Awww you are the sweetest younger/bigger brotha (but from the same motha) I love you both. And it is your BDAY in just a few days!!!!!

Tiffany + Jared said...

AWWWWWWWW thank you for that brodda!!!! I didn't even see it til recent! This makes up for the lack of Bday card, totally! pLus I got an awesome bracelet with my gift certificate, I'll show you! NOOOWWWWW what are we gonna do for your 22??? huh????? LOVE YOU