Monday, February 1, 2010

What I've been listening to...

1)
2) Vanilla Twilight by Owl City
3) All the right moves by One republic
4) Daylight by Matt & Kim
5) Forever by Drake Feat. Kanye West, Lil Wayne, Eminem
6) Heads will roll by Yeah Yeah Yeahs
7) Live like were dying by Kris Allen
8) Send me on my way by Rusted Root
9) I summon you by Spoon
10) The Underdog by Spoon
11) Through the wire by Kanye West
12) Wildcat by Ratatat
13) Up,up and away by Kid Cudi
14) Soundtrack to my life by Kid Cudi
15) Sexy Chick by Akon
16) Imma Be by Black Eyed Peas


....you know how you are out and about or in your car and you hear a good song but you have no idea what the name of the song is or who sings it, well, thanks to SHAZAM ive been able to track down so many good songs ive randomly heard over the past couple weeks. Thanks Droid for being Shazam compatible :)