Sunday, May 18, 2008

Good Citizen

So a 13 year old hispanic boy found his way to slate canyon today and sure enough ended up at our doorstep. His name is Blake, he lives behind the family dollar theatre and every saturday he knocks doors with hopes of washing some cars for a little extra dinero in his piggy bank. Well Blake had supposedly knocked about 2 miles worth of doors and still had no success. After we heard this, me and phipps agreed to each pay him $10 to wash my car. Thats $10 more then he was asking, but we figured it was well deserved for his efforts. Not to mention it was 90 degrees out, and he was wearing thick jeans and a long sleeve shirt. We offered him some shorts and a ride home, but he kindly declined. However, we did get Blakes number which is cool. Here is our new friend...Blake


1 comment:

kirk n stacy said...

I love my #1 son. You make me proud!