Sunday, May 11, 2008

Round 2

Back in utah, and back in my old room at the wildthings. Right now its just me and lord phipperson, pretty quite around here but im not complaining. Its nice.
Hawaii was a blast. We went to Maui as you can see in the picture below. It was nice to change it up because we usually find ourselves in oahu. We took it easy...lots of pool basketball, skimboarding, sunshine, beautiful scenery and we even did some "snooba diving." Its a mixture of scuba diving and snorkeling...check it out.

Well, this will be my first summer up here in the wasatch. I dont know how i feel about it, i have heard good things but i will be the judge of that. Im expecting lots of outdoorsy stuff, and i might even find myself in Hawaii again next month but for education purposes...we'll see


Heres a few cool pics from insight...



No comments: