Friday, February 20, 2009

BLINK IS BACK!

So rumors have been flying around about Blink 182 reuniting and well... its true! Here are a few words from the band:








Hi. We’re blink-182. This past week there’ve been a lot of questions about the current status of the band, and we wanted you to hear it straight from us.

To put it simply, We’re back. We mean, really back. Picking up where we left off and then some. In the studio writing and recording a new album. Preparing to tour the world yet again. Friendships reformed. 17 years deep in our legacy.

Summer 2009.

Thanks and get ready…


Well you heard it! I have always been a big blink fan. I remember dude ranch being one of my first cd's back in the elementary days and im proud of it! My favorite cd of theirs is in fact dude ranch and my favorite song is pathetic and right behind it is emo...what are yours?

1 comment:

Tiffany + Jared said...

"i miss u" from their last album. that album i think was my fav.