Saturday, February 21, 2009

Where would you wake up tomorrow?

Fifty people in Brooklyn were interviewed and asked " if they could wake up anywhere tomorrow morning where would it be?" ... thought this was interesting. I really liked the kids response at 3:40...its pretty touching...


Fifty People, One Question: Brooklyn from Fifty People, One Question on Vimeo.

If i could wake up anywhere tomorrow it would be heaven...duh. But if it had to be here on earth it would probably be on a deserted island so i could walk around naked (being the exhibitionist that i am) ...along with some really good waves. Where would you wake up?

5 comments:

kirk n stacy said...

Your just gross. Where do you this NO CLOTHES POLICY. Not from us. I mean I know your proud of your Bod and all...but seriously! Now OG GET SOME CLOTHES ON! YOUR MOTHER SAID SO!
P.S. I get to wake up every morning exactly where I want to be!
With my family. BUT maybe just for one morning it would be wonderful to wake up in heaven and have breakfast with Grandpa Greg and Grandpa Emmett and just visit, then return to earth. Hmmm, I miss them. K...done being DEEP.

g.lock said...

they've posted a new vid where they asked people in the UK. here's the link:
http://fiftypeopleonequestion.com/locations/4-london-uk

Spiker said...

I loved that! And btw if you were really were an exhibitionist, a deserted island would not be where you would want to wake up. The exhibitionist thing only works if others are seeing you... My very first thought was in my own bed, in my own house in my own neighborhood because I am very happy here in my own little corner of the world. But if it had to be somewhere else... Venice, Florence, Tuscany... anywhere in Italy. I might steal that video for my blog... hope you don't mind! You need to come by and visit!

Josh Baker said...

have you seen failure to launch? im gonna kick all my kids out by the time they are 18 so i can have a naked room just like terry bradshaw haha.

kirk n stacy said...

You would so have a naked room...Hah.
A recent convo I had with your 7 year old brother went like this..

Me: "Austin go get a shirt on, it is winter and it is cold."

Austin: "I dont like having shirts on, I like to feel the fresh air ...JUST LIKE JOSH, he doesn't wear his shirt and he's cool."

Me to myself: "UGH...My influence is 2nd rate, older siblings are far more superior in that department!"