Sunday, March 22, 2009

Spring Break

I made it home for the week to get out of the frigid pootah weather and what better way to spend a spring break then with the fam damily and the miss. Steph pointed out that i have yet to mention or blog about her yet, so this one is for her. We had a fun week together... she took me to a David Archuleta concert with her family and i was a good sport. I actually really enjoyed it, he was a great performer and his voice was unreal, except my ears were ringing pretty viciously afterwards. Im not sure if it was because of the speakers or the 12 years old girls screaming the whole time. We also went to disneyland and got our calories in, people watching, and of course had fat smiles on our faces the whole day. You just cant help it being at the happiest place on earth. Which by the way really is the happiest place on earth. Now that im older i learned to appreciate the customer service, the music, the smell, the details on each and every ride and store, and all the little stuff that goes into making that place what it is. Then we topped it off at the beach, which was freezing but we made the best of it anyways. I forgot my winter wetsuit and used my summer one and lasted for about 20 minutes before suffering from frostbite. I am awfully tempted to move home this summer after this week. I sometimes forget how great california is..













2 comments:

Benjaman and Alexandria Brown said...

Yuck horrible picture of me!!! But cute ones of you too! Glad you have so much fun together!

kirk n stacy said...

Cute couple! I want to go to Disneyland right now after looking at your blog.